MOS Quality Control, Inspection and Testing services extend throughout the full range of the asset lifecycle. Starting with Third Party Vendor Inspections during construction and commissioning through to operations and maintenance verification.We only use highly competent individuals, capable of providing inspection services for:
- Piping and Pressure Vessels
We provide a truly comprehensive and quality assured service to our Clients encompassing the most up to date testing standards.
- Early Interface with FEED Engineers for Full ITP Development
- MOS provide full interfacing services for oil and gas based projects. Our engineering teams work with project delivery stream managers and appointed EPC contractors to ensure a streamlined transition from detailed design to inspection and testing programmes. We are able to position inspection personnel at construction sites to ensure quality control and assurance processes are being implemented throughout product realisation.
- Management System Audit Services for Potential Suppliers (i.e. Construction and Shipyards)
- Organisations looking to appoint EPC contractors for their projects must ensure that the appointed contractors are competent and capable of delivering the required services. MOS are able to undertake pre-award auditing of main contractors to verify their abilities and to recommend any improvement actions that may be required to support successful delivery of contractual obligations.
- Regular Client Interface Meetings Regarding Inspection and Testing Regimes
- During the construction phases of any of oil and gas project, regular communication between project personnel and main contractor parties is an essential part of successful delivery. MOS are able to offer facilitation services between Client and contractor, ensuring product delivery is both on schedule and within agreed cost limits.
- Regular Reporting on Construction Build Status inc. QA/QC Reporting
- Where MOS personnel are appointed to oversee QA/QC processes during construction activities, regular reports will be provided to our Clients covering all aspects of contractual delivery. We will work with our Clients to ensure a robust reporting process is agreed and implemented prior to contract execution and then maintained throughout product delivery.
- Construction / Shipyard Based Personnel – Global Reach
- MOS are able to provide a wide range of project based staff to be based at any location, globally. Please contact us to discuss your manning requirements.