MOS offers a wide range of Health and Safety consultancy services to the oil and gas industry that spans both occupational and technical arenas.
Our Health and Safety experts work with our clients to build risk profiles for all of their business activities leading to effective management and mitigation planning.
Our services include:
- Strategic Policy Development and Management Planning
- MOS has a wealth of experience in the design, build and implementation of Health and Safety Management Systems for the Oil and Gas Industry. We work closely with our Clients to ensure strategic policy development reflects the risk profile of the organisation whilst applying the very best of industry and international standards as well as legal and other requirements.
- Integrated Management System Design and Development
- MOS Practitioners work with our Clients to streamline management system design, ensuring a risk based approach is taken throughout the development process. We work to ensure integration of key systems and procedures where possible, drawing on the knowledge and experience of all those who will operate and work within the systems. We believe that workforce involvement is paramount in the design and implementation of a successful management system and offer ongoing training, mentoring and support for continued success.
- Technical Safety Engineering
(Inc. HAZID/HAZOPS, SIL, QRA etc.)
- MOS has ‘in house’ Technical Safety Engineering capability. Our Engineering Teams are able to offer full or part time consultancy services for HAZID / HAZOP / SIL / QRA / Design Review / Fire and Explosion Studies / MAH Studies. Please contact us directly to discuss all of your Technical Safety requirements.
- Legislative Compliance including Safety Case Development, Permitting and Consents Processes
- MOS has a deep understanding of the national and international legal frameworks governing the way the Oil and Gas Industry operates. Our teams work closely with our Clients to develop comprehensive risk, permits and consents registers ensuring compliance and mitigation planning is factored in throughout project lifecycles. Our teams have worked extensively with the many legal and government bodies situated in the main hydrocarbon producing regions around the world and can help to ensure legal and other requirements are met consistently.
- Project Health and Safety Management
- Project based Health and Safety Management can be very different to Corporate Health and Safety Management. Whilst the two elements work hand in hand, there are often bespoke Health and Safety requirements for project based activities. MOS are able to offer full Project Health and Safety Management services including procedural development and implementation, Project Management personnel and subject matter experts for both occupational and technical arenas.
- Integrated Emergency Planning and Business Continuity
- Organisations design their management systems and processes to assist their personnel in avoiding crisis events in normal, everyday business. Unfortunately, most crisis events occur when least expected; a level of operational and strategic planning is therefore required. We ensure that not just the management system elements of the process are in place but the competent personnel to operate those elements through placement of experienced personnel or emergency response training for their organisations.
- Peer Review, Stage Gate Preparation, Audit and Verification
- MOS are able to offer Peer Review services and personnel for each stage of your project lifecycle. MOS have acted as independent advisors on a number of major capital projects ensuring appropriate levels of due diligence are applied at critical milestones. MOS are also able to offer audit and verification services as part of the project stage gate process.
- Health and Safety Training and Competence Assessment
- MOS offer a wide range of Health and Safety training services ranging from basic Health and Safety matters through to Health and Safety Management for leadership. Please contact us for further information on our training programmes.